Sunday, February 1, 2009

In the Beginning....

Well, I'll be honest. This is my first time blogging. I know, pathetic, right? It's such a typical thing to do on the internet these days, and I'm just starting. But I'm about to start a big thing, something that I'm hoping will be as interesting and important for you to read as for me to undergo: getting published. Thus the "Publishing Dreams". I have done what I have heard described as the most difficult part: I have a completed novel waiting for publication. I think they're all lying, by the way. I think the actual fight to get published is the difficult part. So, here I am, ready to describe, in detail, those aspects of my life that slowly inch me towards a finished novel comfortably sitting in my hands. So, I hope that you all - all one of you by the end of this, right? - will enjoy this slow pursuit with me.
Here we go! Onto the wild roller coaster ride of publishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment