Sunday, February 8, 2009

Radio Silence

Sorry about the lack of communication for the last few days. No, I promise I have not dropped the blog. It's been a grueling few days in classes, so I've been focusing on my studies more than anything else. I am really excited about getting these degrees in a few months and then heading out for Bread Loaf. I keep hearing from people that I'm going to end up loving Santa Fe to the point of never coming back to Alaska. I don't know about that, really. I love it up here, despite all the cold. I'm even getting used to the cold, in fact! It's bad when you think thirty above is "t-shirt weather", but that's what happens when you've been in Alaska for thirteen years. Perspective completely changes. Anyway, I figured I'd just drop on here to say that I was not actually gone permanently.
I think I have my query letter pretty close to perfected now, so I can start sending it out. As soon as I'm done with my test and presentation tomorrow, I think that's exactly what I'm going to focus the rest of my week on. My goal, officially, is ten. I was debating on twenty, but just in case there are unforeseen events that bar my way, ten it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment